Although many advancements have been made in the field of non-invasive facial rejuvenation, some experts have maintained that the only way to see significant, guaranteed improvement is through surgery. Despite our strongest desires and greatest devotions to preserving our youth and skin health, surgery is simply not a viable option for most of us, for many reasons.
Enter Plasma Pen, the most advanced, non-invasive skin tightening and rejuvenation device. It’s highly versatile and very effective in improving common concerns such as wrinkles, texture, loss of elasticity and loss of volume in almost any area. Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into nitrogen and transmits that energized gas in a non-contact way to the skin’s surface. This causes a micro-trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer while simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper layers of the skin. This thermal conduction is known as fibroblasting and results in collagen production in our connective tissue.
What makes the Plasma Pen such a power player in the pursuit of youthful skin, is that it’s currently the only non-surgical treatment that can be applied to the eyelids. Minimal side effects, very little downtime, dramatic results.
Check out these photos of three of Amanda’s patients. Each photo depicts results after one Plasma Pen treatment.
Contact Amanda Rose Esthetics and learn how you can tap into the power of the Plasma Pen to reach your specific rejuvenation goals.
Raise your hand if your first priority in your anti-aging pursuit is your face. Everyone? Obviously, right? I mean it’s your face! It’s what identifies you as you, and it holds your most defining and essential features. It makes sense to make your face the primary focus when investing in anti-aging treatments. The thing is, well…have you looked at your neck lately? Many of us are walking around with youthful, well-treated faces sitting atop stringy, saggy, spotty, multi-toned necks. Nora Ephron even wrote a book titled, “I Feel Bad About My Neck” describing this and other seemingly inevitable degradations related to getting older. We’ve heard it’s a great read if jaunty memoirs are your go-to genre. Although this book’s subject matter has more of a horror feel if you ask us…
But anyway, deep breaths! Many of the treatments we’ve applied to our faces can also improve the elasticity and texture of the neck as well. If your face and neck look 3 decades apart in age, read on to learn which treatments will remedy this.
Generally, there are three main problems to target when treating the neck.
The problem: DROOPINESS/SAGGING.
If it is excess skin that is causing droopiness and/or sagging;
- A skin-tightening treatment may help, such as TempSure Envi. TempSure Envi is a non-surgical skin tightening treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to firm up loose skin on the face and body. It’s a non-invasive, pleasant treatment with zero downtime.
- Other options include fillers, injected along the jawbone to pull slack skin taut, lifting and smoothing folds and creases.
- Neurotoxins such as Dysport, Botox and Xeomin can be used to relax the platysmal bands that run vertically from the jawbone to the clavicle tugging down on the skin, causing sagging and drooping over time.
- The latest technology developed for skin tightening is Fibroblast Therapy. Fibroblast is the only cosmetic treatment to use plasma to reduce the volume of excess skin. It delivers tiny arcs of plasma created by an electrical discharge, singeing the surface to tighten the underlying tissue. Low risk, minimal downtime. More affordable than surgery, but with very similar results.
If it’s fat that making the skin on your neck appear loose;
- a fat-dissolving technique such as Kybella could provide a solution. Kybella is a first-of-its-kind injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin to improve your profile.
The problem: UNEVEN SKIN TONE.
Sun damage, acne scars, broken blood vessels, dark spots from hormonal changes, and redness from rosacea are among the conditions leading to uneven skin tone.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) uses broadband light to target skin discoloration at a molecular level without incision. It is non-invasive, highly effective, and tackles multiple concerns with minimal application.
- Fraxel is another non-invasive, minimal downtime laser treatment available. A fraction of your skin is targeted with the laser, while the surrounding untreated tissue promotes accelerated healing, stimulates new collagen and adds firmness and resilience. Fraxel can repair sun damage, smooth wrinkles and diminish or eliminate acne scarring.
The Problem: WRINKLES.
- Oh the neck lines. They can be vertical or horizontal, like rings. The horizontal tree-ring looking lines are likely due, in part, to the amount of time we spend with our chins dropped toward our necks, looking at our phone or laptop screen. It’s a thing guys. With a name. It’s called, “Tech Neck”. A non-ablative resurfacing laser like Fraxel can also help here. Fraxel boosts collagen, resulting in tightening and smoothing of the skin.
- Radiofrequency treatment like TempSure Envi can aid here as well, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and improving skin elasticity along the neck.
- For some, vertical lines can be seen in the neck even when the platysmal muscles are not flexed. These vertical wrinkles can be greatly reduced or even eliminated by relaxing the muscles with a neurotoxin (Botox, Xeomin or Dysport).
Vampire Facial treatment can be considered when seeking resolution to any of the skin concerns mentioned above. Using blood-derived growth factors (PRP), the Vampire Facial Procedure is a safe procedure for renewing the skin of the face and other body areas for correcting texture and color. Through Microneedling, PRP is applied into the tissue resulting in tightening, smoothing, and increased blood flow.
The highly skilled providers at Amanda Rose Esthetics share your goal of looking and feeling YOUR best. So bring your lovely face on in for a visit and discover the possibilities awaiting your neck!
*IPL photo courtesy of racheljeffriesphotography.com
A web search of the word, “mjolnir” provides a disturbingly long and detailed explanation of a very powerful weapon belonging to a superhero from a comic book. It’s Thor’s hammer. Even if you didn’t grow up in a superhero obsessed household, you probably know Thor’s hammer is kind of a big deal. It’s described as “emitting mystical blasts of energy; controlling electromagnetism and molecular manipulation….” among many (many, yawn, many) powerful capabilities.
Good gosh what is our point? Well, it’s an apt name for a new plasma fibroblasting device that is now in use at Amanda Rose Esthetics! A multi-purpose, fantastically powerful weapon that can tackle our most distressing skin problems, possibly even obliterating them? Now we’re talking. Much like the already popular Plasma Pen, Mjolnir’s super abilities can improve the following:
Scars: acne scars, surgical scars, burn scars, trauma scars.
Wrinkles: crow’s feet, smile lines, forehead creases, drooping, sagging, low elasticity.
Texture: rough skin, large pores, greasy skin, acne, sallow skin, uneven pigment and tone.
How is it different from the Plasma Pen? Mjolnir’s hand piece is a larger surface, with multiple dots, allowing for larger treatment area, more consistency and greater accuracy, all with less trauma to the skin.
So if Norse mythology depicts Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) as one of the most fearsome and powerful weapons in existence, then Amanda Rose Esthetics is armed and ready to bring that kind of power to the fight against aging skin.
Call Amanda Rose Esthetics and get blasted!
Still searching for the perfect holiday gift? Amanda Rose Esthetics has just the thing. Whether you’re looking for a gift certificate for treatments, or high quality, fresh out of the laboratory skincare products, a visit to Amanda Rose Esthetics will have you checking the box by every name on your list. This seems like the perfect time for a product spotlight….
Amanda Rose Esthetics introduces two promising new skincare lines. The first to arrive, SoME™ by Aesthetics Biomedical.
Aesthetics Biomedical Inc. has launched a personalized topical product line for take-home use. SoME™ is a skin rejuvenating product that uses a proprietary blend of ingredients combined with your own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), by Amanda, to give you a truly personalized cosmetic experience. SoME™ is great for all skin types and doesn’t contain any of the harsh and unnatural alcohols that typical skin care products use that are known to dehydrate and dry out the skin. SoME™ uses a botanical preservative package, two honeysuckle variants (Lonicera Japonica, Lonicera Caprifolium), to keep SoME™ from degrading and keep it fresh for your everyday use.
SoME™ is a revolutionary topical skincare product that:
- reduces puffiness and darkness around the eyes.
- enhances skin tone and texture.
- mitigates sun damage, and restores collagen and elastin.
SoME™ by Aesthetics Biomedical is an all-natural serum that combines proprietary skincare ingredients with your own PRP (platelet-rich plasma). Embrace your glowing skin with SoME™.
Next, let’s talk NEOCUTIS!
Over 15 years ago, NEOCUTIS was founded on the basis of extensive wound healing research performed in Lausanne, Switzerland. When their first wound healing technology was found to scarlessly heal burned skin, while making it appear healthier and more youthful, NEOCUTIS scientists began to explore how to apply the same principles to improve the appearance of aging skin. Unlike young skin, which heals quickly and easily, older skin acts more like wounded skin.
NEOCUTIS began developing products that support natural healing by stimulating the processes that regenerate and restore the key building blocks of skin structure—namely, collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.
NEOCUTIS products can address a long list of skincare concerns (dryness, uneven texture, sagging, dark spots, just to name a few), enhancing the results of professional treatments, and maintaining optimal skin health.
So there you go! Stuff their stocking or YOURS with a little assistance from Amanda Rose Esthetics!
This should be at the top of your holiday wish list. Forget slippers and jewelry. TempSure® Firm will warm you up and make you feel dazzling!
What is TempSure® Firm? Cynosure’s latest cellulite treatment technology uses a combination of radiofrequency heat along with a specialized massage head to:
- reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- smooth and tighten skin.
- reduce crepiness.
- improve scarring and stretch marks.
Common treatment areas include abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
How does it work? The combination of radiofrequency heating and a specialized massage head work together, temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite and improve texture of the skin.
How many treatments are needed? This varies per individual and treatment area. Generally, results can be achieved in 5 – 8 sessions.
How long does one treatment take? Treatments are quick and can take as little as five minutes for a full abdomen and ten minutes for both thighs.
Does it hurt? Patients experience a pleasant warming and gentle massaging sensation. You’ll wish it were much longer than 10 minutes!
Downtime? You may return to normal daily activities immediately after treatment. No downtime. Maybe just plan for a little nap in the car before you leave the parking lot because you’ll be soooo relaaaaxed.
When can results be seen? Improvements may be visible a few weeks to a month after your last treatment. Skin will appear smoother and more youthful and evenly textured.
The images below show impressive results, after only a few treatments.